Spring Practice Schedule
May 1 - May 25
6&u: Mon-Thurs 5:00-5:45 pm; Sat 8:00-8:45 am
7-8: Mon-Thurs 4:30-5:15 pm or 5:30-6:15 pm; Sat 8:30-9:15 am
9-10: Mon-Thurs 6:00-7:00 pm; Sat 9:00-10:00 am
11-12: Mon-Thurs 6:45-8:00 pm; Sat 9:45-11:00 am
13-18: Mon-Thurs 7:45-9:00 pm; Sat 9:45-11:00 am
Summer Practice Schedule
May 30 - June 29
6&u: Mon/Wed/Thurs 5:00-5:45 pm; Mon-Fri 7:45-8:30 am
7-8: Mon/Wed/Thurs 5:30-6:15 pm; Mon-Fri 7:45-8:30 am
9-10: Mon/Wed/Thurs 6:00-7:00 pm; Mon-Fri 8:15-9:15 am
11-12: Mon/Wed/Thurs 6:45-8:00 pm; Mon-Fri 9:00-10:15 am
13-18: Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:45-9:00 pm; Mon-Fri 9:00-10:15 am
New this season: we are hoping to offer targeted stroke clinics for our 7-8 and 9-10 swimmers on Saturday mornings in June! Stay tuned for details....
This is the tentative schedule for 2023 and subject to change. Swimmers may attend as many or as few practices as they like each week.
- Swimmers are automatically assigned to age groups based on their age as of 5/31/2023 (this is the ASA league cutoff date).
- Practice starts May 1st.
- All practices begin with 15 minutes of stretch/dryland.
- Please try to attend at least 3 practices per week (to be competitive, older swimmers should try to attend every day).
- Swimmers must be part of the team and attend practices to participate in meets - club swimmers should balance Cool Sharks practice with club practice.
- There is no morning practice the day of the Cool Sharks Kick-Off (May 6).
- There are no practices the evening of swim meets.
- Morning practices will tentatively begin Tuesday, May 30.
- The week of June 26 will have a modified schedule, with practice Monday morning, a regular meet Monday evening, and practice Tuesday and Wed for Championship swimmers only (ASA Championship meet will be Wed or Thurs).
- Please note that practice schedules are subject to change throughout the season.
IMPORTANT - Parents are not allowed on the pool deck or inside the pool facility at any time while the pool is closed. Parents (and siblings) who are not pool members must remain outside the facility during members-only hours.
All swimmers must practice with their assigned age group. We cannot honor requests to swim with siblings or friends. Swimmers may not attend a different practice session for the parent's convenience, and advanced swimmers may not "swim up". Please be sure your swimmer is able to attend with his/her age group before registering.